Colbert looking for money to pay for upgrades

colbertThe City Council in Colbert is looking to apply for state grants to help pay for water and sewer infrastructure upgrades. Money for the Madison County town would come from the Regional Development Center.

Check Also

Elbert survives high scoring game against Crescent 11-9

The Elbert County Blue Devils held on to win a high-scoring contest against Crescent High …